Faculty News 11.08.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Teaching Tip: Inclusive Teaching
- Enhancements to Course Evaluations
- Faculty Award Call for Nominations
- This Week's Events
- Blackboard Course Removal - AY 2018-19
- Graduate Student Spotlights - Nominate Your Students
- Get Creative and Win
- Resources for Teaching and Research